Happy Wednesday, friends!!
First years — please stay tuned to your inboxes as I’ll be sending information about the ePortfolio assignment due next week.
Looking for jobs/internships? I’ve got ’em!
- On campus, CDME is hiring. Info sheets on their program(s) are in the linkies at the bottom.
- Marketing/communications/journalism/social media — These students will be tasked with keeping our social media up to date, organizing and managing local and regional networking events and other media related items. Additionally, they may be contracted by our clients to run their social media campaigns (as an example, IC3D, the local 3D printing company is being incubated here and needs this capability).
- Business/marketing/operations/biz dev — These students will be required to perform market and business analysis for projects we are considering pursuing. They will assist with the identification of funding sources (federal/state/industry) and help prepare proposals for these funding sources. Additionally, those under the MEP@OSU initiative will be helping companies in the 15 county central Ohio region do business development by identifying and cultivating the supply chain, value proposition analysis, customer identification and voice of the customer. They may assist with capital acquisition (venture, growth, etc) and strategic growth plans.
- Off campus (although flexible), Envision Promotions is still looking for people for about 6 hours a week.
- Intern with curiosity, hunger and computer savvy skills (she breaks her computer often). Intern will get exposure to entrepreneurship, marketing partnerships and how to be awesome in business. Email email@example.com Subject: Bridget Murphy Envision Internship
- TCO might be looking for a social media/technical writer as well. Let me know if you might be interested.